Investment & Retirement Planning
Make the most of your hard-earned money
A financial professional from MEMBERS Financial Services can help you*:
- Create a customized, goal-oriented savings plan.
- Figure out how you’ll pay for a child’s education.
- Understand your company-sponsored retirement plan.
- Make your money last.
Get financial planning advice on the following accounts:
- Investment accounts (stocks, bonds, mutual funds)
- Education funding accounts (Coverdell education savings accounts, 529 plans)
- Retirement accounts (401(k) accounts, individual retirement accounts, annuities)
- Insurance products (life insurance, disability income, long-term care)
The MEMBERS Financial Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. To speak with an experienced financial professional who cares about your future, visit the MEMBERS website.
Financial Planning for Ohio and Indiana Residents
Doug Rose, a Registered Representative from CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. has experience in many aspects of financial planning. For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Doug, please call him directly at 937-645-3616 or email at [email protected].
Financial Planning for California Residents
Greg Norman is a Registered Representative from CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. with experience in many aspects of financial planning. For your convenience, Greg is available in the Torrance branch every Wednesday, and for appointments. For more information, or to schedule an appointment with Greg, please call 1-310-217-8229 (office) or 1-562-884-6745 (mobile) or email him at [email protected].
* Please note services are available to residents of CA, IN and OH only. Representative is not a tax advisor. For information regarding your specific tax situation, please consult a tax professional. MEMBERS Financial Services Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured. May lose value. No financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.