Checking Account Features
For most people, a checking account is the financial account they’ll access more than any other. Such an important account needs to be one that looks out for your interests. At Honda Federal Credit Union, our checking accounts put you first, with fewer fees and more free features. Learn more about checking accounts.
Contactless Debit Cards
We are now providing Contactless debit cards (personal/business) to our members!
You will be receiving a contactless debit card if you are:
- A new member requesting a debit card
- Requesting a replacement card due to lost/stolen/damaged card
- In a branch office requesting an Instant Issue card
Contactless cards are:
- Safe - in the Era of COVID, contactless is a safe way to pay
- Fast and easy -transactions take seconds
- Secure - contactless/ chip transactions carry a unique code, protecting your personal information
For more information, please click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
New Benefit for your Honda FCU Visa Debit Card - It will be automatically enrolled in the Visa Account Updater Service!
- When your card expires or is lost/stolen and a new card is issued, the VAU service may update relevant card data (card number/expiration date) to update merchants who participate in VAU.
- This service is provided as a free benefit to you, to help facilitate uninterrupted processing of your recurring payments, such as subscriptions, memberships, or utility companies, and is effective only after card activation.
Click Here for more information or to Opt Out, please call 800-634-6632.
- Visa Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection
- Direct Deposit
- Shared Branching
- Online/Mobile Bill Pay
Additional Benefit Details
FREQUENTLY ASKED CHECKING QUESTIONS
1 Annual Percentage Yield
2 If balance falls below minimum requirement in any given month, a fee will be assessed for that month.
3 Per Regulation D, overdraft protection from a savings account is limited to six transfers per month. Funds are transferred in $50 increments.
4 The Card Convenience Program is only for members who don’t already have overdraft protection from their savings account or Visa line of credit.