Financial wellness is just as important as physical wellness, but many people don’t have the proper resources to be financially well. At Honda FCU, we want to equip you with the best tools, resources and counseling to achieve financial success.
Nov 17, 2023
It’s not uncommon to take on some holiday debt. In fact, last year, 35% of Americans took on holiday debt, with an average of $1,549. However, this average was up 24% from 2021 and is the highest average ever measured by LendingTree’s survey.
With the increase of prices and interest rates, it’s more important than ever to keep an eye on debt. Consider these tips while you’re going into the holiday season.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU, WHEREVER YOU'RE AT
Below, we have grouped together our best resources, most of which only take 2-5 minutes of your valuable time
The Debt Management Challenge
- Money-Saving Halloween Tips
- Keep Your Eye on Automation
- Save Your Budget - Audit Your Subscriptions
- Protect Your Finances with Strong Passwords
- Tips for Performing a Mid-Year Financial Checkup
- Identity Theft - Are You at Risk?
- The Perks of Credit Union Membership
- Top Tips for a Stress-Free Tax Season
- A Financially Confident You, America Saves Week 2023