Your smartphone, tablet or laptop contain significant information about you and your friends and family.
Take security precautions for peace of mind while on the go:
- Delete applications that you no longer need or use
- Use strong passwords, passcodes or other features such as touch ID to lock your devices
- Use security and privacy settings on websites and apps to manage what is shared about you and who sees it
- Disable WiFi and Bluetooth when not in use
- When in doubt, don’t respond. Fraudulent text message, calls and voicemails that request personal data or immediate action are almost always scams
Click here for tips from our friends at STOP.THINK.CONNECT.